Calling all photographers!
As our Wintergreen and Stoney Creek property owners know, we publish a calendar every year that showcases the seasonal beauty and happenings of the area using pictures taken by our marketing staff, sales agents, and friends. For the 2011 calendar, we would like to showcase some of our local talent. As property owners or frequent visitors to the area, you are bound to have footage of the natural beauty that surrounds Wintergreen, and we’re calling for your best shots! For every month we will include a small photo from the pool of submissions that we collect. This is a contest of sorts…the photo we select for each month in the calendar will be the one that best illustrates the time of year and most accurately depicts Wintergreen in a single snapshot. Here are the guidelines for submission:
- One entry per email address ·
- Photos must be high resolution (check camera settings to be sure you’re shooting at high resolution or consult camera guide for more information
- Maximum file size: 2 mb · jpeg or tiff formats are preferred
- Deadline to submit: August 31, 2010
- Email submissions only (web submission TBD)
To submit your photo, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, mailing address, phone number, #years at Wintergreen, and note your permission for us to use the photo in our 2011 calendar. Include the photo as an attachment and please include your last name in the file name of the photo.
From Julie Benner